What happened to Nick Naylor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ridethecliche

Meep Meep Meep
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does he still post here?

Asking because I know he had a Chicago connection and I wanted to reach out to a few Chicago folks to do some potential recon.

🙃
 
Ah that's right... He was out that way for a while.

I'm thinking about a potential Chicago move in the distant future and just wanted to learn more about landscape and salaries etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah that's right... He was out that way for a while.

I'm thinking about a potential Chicago move in the distant future and just wanted to learn more about landscape and salaries etc.
Not positive about the full landscape of opportunities, but I know they are there. Salary seems roughly the same as the rest of the midwest with higher CoL, think CA outside the VHCoLs like SF and SD.
 
Last edited: