What happened to the pathology sticky threads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coroner

Peace Sells...but who's buying?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Remember the sticky thread we used to have? e.g. 'Open jobs', Useful pathology websites, Residency FAQ's.

Anyone know why they're gone? They applied more to med students/residents, but a lot of people contributed to them (including myself), and they contained useful info.

Members don't see this ad.

Remember the sticky thread we used to have? e.g. 'Open jobs', Useful pathology websites, Residency FAQ's.

Anyone know why they're gone? They applied more to med students/residents, but a lot of people contributed to them (including myself), and they contained useful info.

I’ll look into this.

I know the number of stickied threads in forums was cut down because they made browsing on phones kinda cumbersome, but I think we can still have some useful ones.

ok, so on the pathology main page, off on the right hand side is a box titled “pathology favorite threads” which has those threads.

are you able to find them on your device?

ok, so on the pathology main page, off on the right hand side is a box titled “pathology favorite threads” which has those threads.

are you able to find them on your device?
Yes, I see them.

I almost never check sdn on my phone, though. I usually log on from my work desktop or pc, which they are not visible. But yeah, on my phone I can see them.