What happened to the "Real Real" VCU thread?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WholeLottaGame7

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did it magically disappear? I didn't see anything bad in it, unless some things were posted since the last time I looked. And why wouldn't it just be locked or closed or moved? I can't remember seeing a thread drop off the face of the map before...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe someday I'll be able to scrap the cash together.

It's cheaper and a better policy just to not post anything on the internet you don't want preserved forever. 🙂

Now the real question is how much does it cost to delete other people's threads? :joyful:
I think it's like Yacht prices, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad