What happened to the stickied threads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted647690

There used to be a thread here that had a brief content review for the MCAT. I don't remember who the user was that put it together, but it had a bunch of links to high yield information and helpful explanations. For example, I remember there was a terrific explanation of the concept behind the periodic trends. Does that sticky still exist somewhere?

Now I actually remember. The user had a profile picture with 2 test beakers with different colored fluids in them. Can't remember his/her name though.

Members don't see this ad.

The former stickies are listed here: Compilation - MCAT Study Plans, Study Strategies and Ask Me Anything (AMA) Threads

I think the thread you're talking about is: General Chemistry Topics with Explanations

Which was actually made a long time ago for the old MCAT. Sure some things apply for the current MCAT but it's still outdated. That thread is still listed in the MCAT directory sticky.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I actually also found his threads by clicking on the last page of this forum and scrolling to the bottom. I was interested in looking at the information about periodic trends, very helpful explanations