what happens next in the application process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

algae

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all - after submitting the AACOMAS application, do they send you the applicant profile in the mail or are you supposed to get it off of their web page? How soon should we expect secondary application after submitting the AACOMAS application? Thanks for any information!

Members don't see this ad.

You'll get a summary of your numbers in the mail from AACOMAS. I never really got a "copy" of my entire application last year, just a summary of my numbers, where I sent the app, how much I paid,....

My earliest secondary came in on the first week of August. Then a couple of weeks later, I became flooded with secondaries....Come end of September, I had gotten all my secondaries and turned them all in already.

I got confirmation of my secondaries arriving around October and November.

Got my first invite for an interview end of October and early November. Interviewed in December, got accepted around January, I think....

I thought it was pretty quick... :D

Good luck.... :D

Thanks for the information Popoy. Do you know if you can log into the AACOMAS page at any point to see your applicant profile and/or make changes to the application once it has been submitted? Right now when I log on to AACOMAS it just says that my application was received.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried that exact same thing in last year's application and the only thing I got was that it was received as well.

Try calling AACOMAS... I'm sure you'll get a live person to ask. Good luck and if you find out anything please share it with the rest of us. Thanx as well :cool:

I recently tried to do the same thing because I think I may have a problem with my app. I ended up calling and they said that I have to write an e-mail stating my question, and then they will get back to me.

Justin,
They usually respond to the e-mail really quickly..so give it a whirl.

As far as checking your status on-line...as of last year...it wasn't updated all that frequently...I dunno about this year though...