What I like best

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxwellfish

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe there is one of these threads out there already, but keeping with my "PRO-optometry" theme...

👍 What do you like best about optometry, either as a career or the education itself?

😱 Maybe even comment on what was a surprise to you after you got involved with optometry, good or bad?


Post away...................
 
like best....I can treat an eye disease with prescription pharmaceuticals


like least.....debt, optometry in WalMarts, Targets.....et al. They bring optometry to a lower level in my opinion. I regret having so much debt that I stooped to work in one.