1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What I wish I knew before my Tufts interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by eapleitez, Nov 30, 2005.

1. eapleitez

eapleitez Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yesterday I had my interview at Tufts. Looks like a great school, the whole day was great except at the end. Everyone talked to this one guy one-by-one to see if there file was missing anything. I expected mine to be complete. Instead they tell me that I need to retake 8 units of Gen Chem at a university because they don't take it from CC's. Another girl had the same problem but in physics. That really sucked. I have already graduated, and I'm not sure about trying to fight with my university to allow me to take those classes (out of pocket too) outside of a degree track (they have a policy against this, except during the summer).

To me it seems pointless and somewhat decietful for Tufts to reveal this to me so late at this point, especially since they invited me to an interview.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. greenday

greenday Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

:idea:
    You still have UOP.

4. eapleitez

eapleitez Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    This is true. I'm banking on acceptance somewhere else now. A call from UOP will truly make my day.

5. mrodr043

mrodr043 Member
    5+ Year Member

I was at the interview with you (its MELISSA =D) and I feel the same way!!! I don't feel the school is worth the $75,000/yr and they should have DEFINITELY told me about my college credits not transferring!!! ANY WAYS i DONT CARE!!! i was accepted at Marquette and TEMPLE (MY FIRST CHOICE) good luck Erick, I'm sure you will here good news soon. :luck: