What if I did this with Biology?

Started by blankguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blankguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I should be concentrating on the coursework but what if I got the Kaplan book and went through it as it was covered in class. What I'm worried about(am I being paranoid?) is that the professor may not cover the material properly.
 
MitchSE-R said:
i don't see why u couldn't do that..in fact i wish i had the kaplan book when i was taking organic..i understand it now so much better than i ever did when i took in school!

me toooo 🙂
 
the problem with kaplan books are they don't describe the deeper meaning to you and that is what the profersor comes in. he gives you an explanation or reason that cna be show implications on different levels