what if?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoosierDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Althought it is only the middle of the admissions process...im trying to play the "what if" game...what if i dont get accepted this year!!! I am interested in a masters program that prepares students for medical school...i was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to find their locations...and even more so, if anyone has participated in them...was it worth it, did you enjoy it, worth the money? the other option is maintaining employment at a hospital...but i would really like to improve my gpa!!!
Thanks mucho:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by HoosierDO
Althought it is only the middle of the admissions process...im trying to play the "what if" game...what if i dont get accepted this year!!! I am interested in a masters program that prepares students for medical school...i was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on how to find their locations...and even more so, if anyone has participated in them...was it worth it, did you enjoy it, worth the money? the other option is maintaining employment at a hospital...but i would really like to improve my gpa!!!
Thanks mucho:confused:

Do the Masters program.

See my post in the other forum.