What info I should give to my reference (PT)

Started by Tifanie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tifanie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys
i am just wondering what document/information I should give to my PT that would help her write a good letter of rec? so far I could only think of my resume and total observation hour sheet. I would like her to focus more on evaluating me as a volunteer instead of a student, so is it still necessary for me to provide her my transcript?
 
I sent in everything I possibly could that would give her as much information about me as possible in all aspects (individual, volunteer, student). I included my transcript, activity list (volunteering activities, and future volunteering i plan on doing this year), list of schools, resume, etc. Some people also send in their personal statement (which i don't have ready so I didn't include that)
 
I sent in everything I possibly could that would give her as much information about me as possible in all aspects (individual, volunteer, student). I included my transcript, activity list (volunteering activities, and future volunteering i plan on doing this year), list of schools, resume, etc. Some people also send in their personal statement (which i don't have ready so I didn't include that)

this is very helpful! thank you so much 😀