What is a Good DAT Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhong2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm sure that this is one of the most popular questions here. But I'm doing a masters program right now (biomed) and have about a 3.2-3.3

I took the DAT before and scored a

Bio 18 , Orgo 18, Gen Chem 19, PAT 19, Math 20, Reading 21.

I was thinking about retaking it again and trying to score above a 20 on the science sections. Just wanted to know if what I got is competitive enough? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think 19 average is a solid score. If you can break 20 and you apply to a couple schools you should get in. ( if you don't it is because of the GPA)

jhong2 said:
Okay, so I'm sure that this is one of the most popular questions here. But I'm doing a masters program right now (biomed) and have about a 3.2-3.3

I took the DAT before and scored a

Bio 18 , Orgo 18, Gen Chem 19, PAT 19, Math 20, Reading 21.

I was thinking about retaking it again and trying to score above a 20 on the science sections. Just wanted to know if what I got is competitive enough? Thanks!

no score is good now cause its TOO LATE!

STARCITY said:
no score is good now cause its TOO LATE!

I'm applying at the end of May... June 1st... getting a head start on the rolling process. Trying to get the application in as soon as possible. I'll be completing my Masters, doing some research while I"m waiting.

jhong2 said:
I'm applying at the end of May... June 1st... getting a head start on the rolling process. Trying to get the application in as soon as possible. I'll be completing my Masters, doing some research while I"m waiting.

oh ok, 20 is good.