You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What is a good mcat score?
Started by Will2Survive
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
for urm, what is a good mcat score?
I know for everyone ... A 30-35 is acceptable.
30-35.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
30+
45t
Thank you sire. I shall try my hardest.
34-35 is considered competitive lately, so definitely try to aim for at least those numbers or preferably above.
What? No. 32 is average for accepted students. Aim for that unless you're rocking your practice tests.
Why didn't you say a 30-45 is acceptable? 36+ is unacceptable? 🙄For urm, what is a good mcat score?
I know for everyone else a 30-35 is acceptable.
what is the average urm mcat score?
Who cares?what is the average urm mcat score?
what is the average urm mcat score?
Lol. Just study as much as a non-urm.
Are you implying that URM's don't study?Lol. Just study as much as a non-urm.
Teehee, I made a funny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you implying that URM's don't study?
Teehee, I made a funny
Nah, I'm pointing out his perception of being a URM and thus having lower goals on the MCAT.
https://www.aamc.org/download/161696/data/table19-mcatgpa-raceeth-2010-web.pdf.pdfwhat is the average urm mcat score?
MCAT and GPA for applicants and matriculants by race and ethnicity
For urm, what is a good mcat score?
I know for everyone else a 30-35 is acceptable.
Laziness or low opinion of your own abilities?
Laziness or low opinion of your own abilities?
not lazy nor doubting my abilities. It is just a question. I simply wanted to know.
For urm, what is a good mcat score?
30+ just like everyone else.
not lazy nor doubting my abilities. It is just a question. I simply wanted to know.
Then why ask what a good score is for a urm? Shouldn't your goal be to just get a good score?
2
235788
URM with a 28 got into OSU (buddy of mine from undergrad - super jelly). Leave it at that. Just do well, anything 27+ should suffice
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 834
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K