Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i am going to be a freshman at UIUC next year and i was just wondering what college life is like for pre meds. I plan on busting my ***** off freshman yr so i can get all As (im taking the usual clases like calc, chem, bio, econ, and engl.)
How often do you guys go out? I know you have a lot more time out of class in college but most of that is spent studying. Whats the norm for going out? Every weekend? Every other weekend? Every other month?
Id like to go out every weekend but that doesnt sound very realistic.
Im ready to sacrifice but im just curious to know how much you guys sacrifice?
How often do you guys go out? I know you have a lot more time out of class in college but most of that is spent studying. Whats the norm for going out? Every weekend? Every other weekend? Every other month?
Id like to go out every weekend but that doesnt sound very realistic.
Im ready to sacrifice but im just curious to know how much you guys sacrifice?
). 