What is going on with UDM? Is the class full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkbouche

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the class for 2010 is full yet? I'm getting so many things from them, but no confirmation of anything! If anyone knows if the class is full, please share this info!

Members don't see this ad.

kkbouche said:
Does anyone know if the class for 2010 is full yet? I'm getting so many things from them, but no confirmation of anything! If anyone knows if the class is full, please share this info!

AHHH i would love to know the same thing!! Have you had an interview yet? I'm curious to know if your in the same boat as me...

kkbouche said:

That school is personally resposible for killing the rainforest!!!

I would get a weekly packet from them with nothing important and the same one every time. And the packets where huge! Full of crap.

Just felt like venting.

Good luck to you guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know how everyone feels...its actually rude. They send out all of this crap, but no confirmation of an interview...its stupid! I've heard that they are just really behind in their applications, but give me a break! And stop wasting paper!
I feel better now!
toothealer12 said:

I have no idea whta is up with this school. I withdrew my application more than 2 months ago and they keep sending me monthly updates and their financial aid information and few other stuff I have receieved from them. Now, I just tear the envelope before even reading it if it says UDM on front. This school is now being really annoying.

i live 20 mins away from the school and went into the admissions office to ask what the deal was. the admin lady said they were "technically full" which means they offered enough acceptances, but then i asked if they had enough deposits down and she said no (thus the technically full). she said they're still interviewing, but it would be for waitlist spots... the feeling i got was that if you're interviewing for waitlist spots, you might have a good chance. thats just my feeling though. latersss.

craecrae said:
i live 20 mins away from the school and went into the admissions office to ask what the deal was. the admin lady said they were "technically full" which means they offered enough acceptances, but then i asked if they had enough deposits down and she said no (thus the technically full). she said they're still interviewing, but it would be for waitlist spots... the feeling i got was that if you're interviewing for waitlist spots, you might have a good chance. thats just my feeling though. latersss.

wow :( what if you've already had an interview....and it's been over a month...and you haven't heard from them :( then what..........

Mustt Mustt said:
I have no idea whta is up with this school. I withdrew my application more than 2 months ago and they keep sending me monthly updates and their financial aid information and few other stuff I have receieved from them. Now, I just tear the envelope before even reading it if it says UDM on front. This school is now being really annoying.

Mustt Mustt,
I was wondering if you knew the averages for those accepted to UofM dental school, such as GPA, DAT scores, etc. I know what their website states as the minimums, but was wondering what their actual statistics indicate. Thanks for any input that you can offer.

thanks for the info! I wish they would stop sending me stuff...its getting quite annoying and it doesn't really look good on the school!

craecrae said: