What is national average on the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radmazindds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

For applicant: 18.2 AA, 18.8 Perceptual, 18.3 TS
For enrollee: 19.3 AA, 19.6 Perceptual, 19.5 TS

From the ADEA book!

Why do they list PAT?
From what I understand RC is a lot more important...but I see so many more statistics about the perceptual ability section.

Why do they list PAT?
From what I understand RC is a lot more important...but I see so many more statistics about the perceptual ability section.

That's not true! Every school is different. Some care about RC more than PAT and vise versa. I know for a fact that Midwestern (AZ) and ASDOH are the exact opposite as far as RC and PAT!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's not true! Every school is different. Some care about RC more than PAT and vise versa. I know for a fact that Midwestern (AZ) and ASDOH are the exact opposite as far as RC and PAT!

And then there are schools that care about both!

Wait, which school cares about RC? (Midwestern or ASDOH)

that's good to hear. but i guess ASDOH doesn't really about DAT scores anyways...we all know what they care about.