What is national average on the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Why do they list PAT?
From what I understand RC is a lot more important...but I see so many more statistics about the perceptual ability section.

That's not true! Every school is different. Some care about RC more than PAT and vise versa. I know for a fact that Midwestern (AZ) and ASDOH are the exact opposite as far as RC and PAT!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's not true! Every school is different. Some care about RC more than PAT and vise versa. I know for a fact that Midwestern (AZ) and ASDOH are the exact opposite as far as RC and PAT!

Wait, which school cares about RC? (Midwestern or ASDOH)