What is the approx CUT OFF date for 1st round interviews???

Started by DDSguyLA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDSguyLA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the last day (approx) to take the DAT (with the send out delay) to be invited for first round interview??

Does anyone know?

This will be very important in my decision making.:scared:

Thank you
 
What is the last day (approx) to take the DAT (with the send out delay) to be invited for first round interview??

Does anyone know?

This will be very important in my decision making.:scared:

Thank you

I'd say sometime in late August/early September if you do well enough.

Of course, that also depends on the schools you apply to.
 
I would say earlier... Some schools will already be sending out invitation in late july. Lots of schools have interviews in September..

I would plan on no later than mid to late July...