What is the Best material to prepare for Part 2???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys
Please suggest as in What will be the most appropriate material to prepare for scoring good on Part 2????:confused: :confused:
I will be happy if you guys can suggest me as i am starting my prep but really feel confused and tensed as to what should be followed....decks ,papers????
Please help
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Guys
Please suggest as in What will be the most appropriate material to prepare for scoring good on Part 2????:confused: :confused:
I will be happy if you guys can suggest me as i am starting my prep but really feel confused and tensed as to what should be followed....decks ,papers????
Please help
thank you

hey are u intersted in combined study

Guys
Please help
thank you
Hi,
Kaplan book and Kaplan questions explanations, after that Dental Decks, after that released questions.
It took 3 months, 6-7 hours per day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Dusja
What Kaplan questions are you talking of?Are they the Q bank or smthing?Do we have to study course books or are decks enough?
thannks