What is the date when we can only hold one acceptance?

Started by HOLDENc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HOLDENc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is around in many places on the internet but I am feeling bummed after not buying Apple stock before the market closed today and I don't feel like searching.

Thanks in advance.
 
Multiple acceptances...what a dilemma that must be for you! 😉 Do you want to trade one of those for my AAPL position? >).
 
lol it's ok, you'll live without the 7% gain 😉

I know I wish I had averaged down my GM position when it hit $18...or sold the dang stock when it hit $37 or something.