What is the difference between LOE and Committe Letter/Report?

Started by brother
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brother

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you explain for me:

What is the difference between LOE and Committe Letter/Report? How can I get the Committee Letter? If I already have 2 letters from instructors, do I need the committe letter?

what is the name of the LOE from the dentist? LOE or Committe Letter report?

thanks
 
Could you explain for me:

What is the difference between LOE and Committe Letter/Report? How can I get the Committee Letter? If I already have 2 letters from instructors, do I need the committe letter?

what is the name of the LOE from the dentist? LOE or Committe Letter report?

thanks

Committee letter usually includes one letter from your committee writer, and a compilation of your other LORs that you submitted.
 
If your school doesn't have a pre-dental committee then you don't have to worry about the committee letter (this was the case at my school). Just get those Letters of Evaluation/Recommendation from your science professors/dentists/bosses/etc. and you'll be set to go!