1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What is the difference between LOE and Committe Letter/Report?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by brother, May 15, 2008.

1. brother

Pre-Dental
    Could you explain for me:

What is the difference between LOE and Committe Letter/Report? How can I get the Committee Letter? If I already have 2 letters from instructors, do I need the committe letter?

what is the name of the LOE from the dentist? LOE or Committe Letter report?

thanks

2. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Committee letter usually includes one letter from your committee writer, and a compilation of your other LORs that you submitted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. airsimon

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    If your school doesn't have a pre-dental committee then you don't have to worry about the committee letter (this was the case at my school). Just get those Letters of Evaluation/Recommendation from your science professors/dentists/bosses/etc. and you'll be set to go!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...