what is the earliest someone received their step 1 result?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brucelaa67

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
what is the earliest someone received their step 1 result?
I mean the number of days. I'v read if you give on sat-wed(mine was tue), expect the result on 4th wednesday but is it possible to get it on 3rd wednesday?
Has anyone experienced that?
Can't concentrate, the wait is killing me.

Members don't see this ad.

I took it on October 30th and got the result on November 22. The wait was horrible for me too. Try to do things to take your mind off of it cause thinking about it doesn’t help.

Its been 15 days, I guess I'd have to wait another week.
By doing things to take your mind off of it, do you mean just relaxing, and not thinking of Step 2 right now?

Its been 15 days, I guess I'd have to wait another week.
By doing things to take your mind off of it, do you mean just relaxing, and not thinking of Step 2 right now?
I actually tried to start studying for step 2 ck after a week after step 1 but I just couldn't. I spent the rest of the time traveling cause being home alone watching tv, doing nothing didn't help me at all with the anxiety. I was lucky enough that a friend was getting married in another country so I went to Chile and then went back to Bolivia which is the country I live.

Reactions: 1 user