What is the easier pharmacy school to get into?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timbutt2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious as to the easiest pharmacy school to get into? One that is actually accredited...Hopefully, they are on PharmCas...:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, man! Kill it before it grows!

Members don't see this ad :)
So only the schools on PharmCAS are good? All the others are bad?

HA! This about the hundreth time on SDN I have heard this question asked....

The search function is your friend:)

You should worry about a good GPA, PCAT score and pharmacy experience then you will not have to worry about easiest school to get into because you will have a good shot at any school....

So then no one knows? Or no one wants to offend? :D I'm sure statistically speaking there is such a thing...

I tried the search function BTW-but I didn't find anything...perhaps there is a specific thread you could point out to me...

You should worry about a good GPA, PCAT score and pharmacy experience then you will not have to worry about easiest school to get into because you will have a good shot at any school....

Agreed, but I want a sure thing. Or at least as close to a sure thing as possible...;)

Agreed, but I want a sure thing. Or at least as close to a sure thing as possible...;)

There is no sure thing. The only thing you can do is what someone suggested above--good GPA, good PCAT (if your school requires it), and pharmacy expereince.

There is no sure thing. The only thing you can do is what someone suggested above--good GPA, good PCAT (if your school requires it), and pharmacy expereince.

I intend on it. Just looking for a good idea of the least competitive schools-but judging from the responses on this board they are equal in that regard...:(

I'm sure statistically speaking there is such a thing...

The most recent data I could locate was provided by AACP (American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy) for the Fall 2005 First-Year Class:

http://www.aacp.org/Docs/MainNavigation/InstitutionalData/6863_Tab8PSAR.pdf

The last column in the report, Application to Enrollment Ratio, may be indicative of odds of getting in. However, you will need to consider the fact that the report is from 2005 and would not have new schools listed.

Um yeah--
I'm not really concerned with researching schools, or the quality of my education, just want the easy road. Anyone care to hold my hand during the interview?

Um yeah--
I'm not really concerned with researching schools, or the quality of my education, just want the easy road. Anyone care to hold my hand during the interview?

We can get a special ear piece for you so I can hear what interviewers are asking and then tell you what to say.