What is the hardest section for you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snowbeavers

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in hearing others' opinions in this and reasons why.

I mean BS seems challenging due to the orgo whereas PS is hard due to the sheer amount of info and equations.

Verbal is just plain tough to do really well.

Writing seems easiest.

For me ranked in difficulty:
1. Verbal
2. PS
3. BS
4. WS

Members don't see this ad.

PHYSICS I HATE YOU. I'm getting destroyed by circular motion. I'm using TBR and I'm retaking calculus physics I and I'm getting pummeled.

Took me few months to get kinematics.

Its funny, there has never been a subject in undergrad that I couldn't get atleast a B without studying. Yet, I bust my balls studying and Physics spits and laughs in my face.

/storms off.

VR is hard to study for. The scope of detail for BS is enormous. The potential topics on Biology alone far outstrips any intro college bio text. And PS is kind of ominous because they can be joint chem-physics or o. chem/chem hybrid questions.

Back to gulags we go... I suspect I'll be putting in the most work for

1. Bio/Ochem
2. Physics/Chem
3. Verbal

PHYSICS I HATE YOU. I'm getting destroyed by circular motion. I'm using TBR and I'm retaking calculus physics I and I'm getting pummeled.

Took me few months to get kinematics.

Its funny, there has never been a subject in undergrad that I couldn't get atleast a B without studying. Yet, I bust my balls studying and Physics spits and laughs in my face.

/storms off.

LOL. I completely agree. Physics is so damn hard to really get the concepts. I'm using ExamKrackers 1001 and slowly building up confidence. I find electrostatics the hardest.

Circular motion is relatively easy. Force is always perpendicular to motion and velocity is always changing. If you understand that, there are really only 2 formulas to memorize.