1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the typical MCAT CBT Curve?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by SirOmin0uS, May 16, 2007.

1. SirOmin0uS

2+ Year Member

Hi all,

I know the curve varies slightly test to test, but I was just curious if anyone knows what raw scores roughly correlate to particular MCAT scores (mainly for the higher scores - 15, 14, 13, 12, 11). How many can you miss in each of the different sections to get these different scores typically?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pazan

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Now that there are so many testing dates, the number of test takers per date is probably too small to make a general curve that fits all the tests. Some sections are going to be harder, some easier... but, overall I think if your score will reflect how well you were doing on the practice AAMC tests.