What is wrong with the forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dont worry ill delete this thread myself after i figure out whats wrong, but, the forum is all screwed up. i see only text, and barely any of the tables are formatted. here ill upload the picture to show you what i mean

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 107
ok i think i found the reason why

at the bottom i see

HTML code is Off

anyone know how to turn thi sback on

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe that is supposed to be off then. Do you see the forum normally? mien is just all text (exactly save a few logos, and avatars) i see none of the icons

braluk said:
maybe that is supposed to be off then. Do you see the forum normally? mien is just all text (exactly save a few logos, and avatars) i see none of the icons

i don't see any icons either, just text. i thought it may be my works internet acting up. maybe not

HTML is always off. It is some image problem or whatever.

braluk said:
No, the forum looks all f*cked up to me too.

Mine's strange as well. Must be something with the server.

yea, on the site support forum, the mods are all confused too. i prematurely stop the website from loading so i just let my cache fill in the spaces where the icons should belong. looks like the new IMG server is acting up there