What is your biggest weakness?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good God TRAM, that's Fabio!

:laugh:

I think she only looks so buff because she's flexing for a muscle mag shoot or something of the sort. I'm sure she would look great if she didn't just juice up. :hungover:

Haha. I'm just playing, Tra. I like them fit too.

Here would be my type though:

*Same disclaimer as above, but hotter girl. :hungover:

http://www.bestforminc.com/images/products/545_1.jpg

Now I think she would qualify as my greatest weakness...

:laugh:

I think she only looks so buff because she's flexing for a muscle mag shoot or something of the sort. I'm sure she would look great if she didn't just juice up. :hungover:

Haha. I'm just playing, Tra. I like them fit too.

Here would be my type though:

*Same disclaimer as above, but hotter girl. :hungover:

http://www.bestforminc.com/images/products/545_1.jpg

Now I think she would qualify as my greatest weakness...

The face is ok but her body is perfect! Nice find!

Members don't see this ad :)
Shes hot in all the pictures except one (the bikini). She looks soOOO muscular in that one, I would gag.

Shes hot in all the pictures except one (the bikini). She looks soOOO muscular in that one, I would gag.

Her legs are flawless in that pic!

Haha, I was NOT prepared for the insane muscles in the bikini pictures. I can't even imagine how much work that must be. Not many women can get that muscular without some serious protein shakes... or steroids. :laugh:

I doubt very much that you would gag if you saw her in person. You might choke a little and forget what you were doing, but I doubt it would be anything close to gagging.

I like her face. I'm a big fan of brunettes though, so she gets automatic bonus points for that.

Hm... I'm on board with the last girl for sure.

I'm fond of muscle definition in girls and think anything natural is probably fine... most women aren't going to add too much mass without juice anyways and still maintain low body fat. Of course, there are some genetic exceptions...

My weakness is getting disappointed in people way too quickly and being too hard on people when they make mistakes.

I work in a job where we all rely on each other and when someone else makes a mistake that holds up my day, I immediately think they suck and should be fired and 20 minutes later I find out that it wasn't their fault or I've made the same mistake in the past.

I need to be more understanding.

my weakness is my passionate and intense approach to everything i do/think/say/believe
I just wish sometimes it was possible to absolutely NOT care one way or another.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugly girl and breast implants :thumbsdown:.

She probably has a hot body aside from that on a normal day where she hasn't been training especially hard too look taht muscular and the photo wizards aren't doing everything they can to exaggerate her body.

We don't even need models anymore! Armani should just take pictures of homeless people and go from there.

I wish I could design a woman like that for my sexual misadventures. It's a good direction society is moving in.

Wow. Approaching too much information. Please don't elaborate. But you know, Japan will probably be the first to come out with robotic women with all the options.

Drogba, meet your new girlfriend!

Wow. Approaching too much information. Please don't elaborate. But you know, Japan will probably be the first to come out with robotic women with all the options.

Who said anything about dating? That doesn't sound like a misadventure to me.

Also, not sexy at all. I'm assuming I can customize her though.

Who said anything about dating? That doesn't sound like a misadventure to me.

Also, not sexy at all. I'm assuming I can customize her though.

Click on picture for the article about her.

Haha, I was NOT prepared for the insane muscles in the bikini pictures. I can't even imagine how much work that must be. Not many women can get that muscular without some serious protein shakes... or steroids. :laugh:

Those women aren't on steroids. Steroids do this to women:

kim2.jpg

we were taking about greatest weakness.+pissed+

That reminds me of the movie Cherry2000 (it's an oldie, so don't sweat it if you youngins haven't heard of it).

I always say my biggest weakness is also my best quality. I'm self-confident and assertive. People can interpit this as arrogance... but in the medical field self-confidence and assertivness is a requirement... yada yada and then I go on about how I'm actually amazing.