What is YOUR first choice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RS2224

C/O 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every one! Well, December 1st is right around the corner. I'm sure saying we all are scared/anxious/nervous is an understatement.

With Dec 1 coming up, what school is your first choice?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The one that accepts me.

Which as of December 1st is Creighton! Go Jays!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 users
I'm not gonna jinx it, but I'm using the pen the school gave me (on interview day) right now to study for my orgo final. Pretty nice pen...

Reactions: 5 users
I'm not gonna jinx it, but I'm using the pen the school gave me (on interview day) right now to study for my orgo final. Pretty nice pen...
Loll I'm guessing it's NYU

Reactions: 3 users

Nova?

Reactions: 1 user
Nova gave me a cheap (Bic?) pen lol! That's all I'm willing to disclose, I'll post my rankings of interview pens after decision day.

Reactions: 8 users
Nova gave me a cheap (Bic?) pen lol! That's all I'm willing to disclose, I'll post my rankings of interview pens after decision day.

Haha, fair enough!

Members don't see this ad :)
University of New England!

Indiana

But I'd also go to UMich

Reactions: 5 users
Musc or louisville and i be a happy camper

Johns Hopkins Dental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 users
Besides my state school, anyone that accepts me would be a top choice lol

The school that gives me an opportunity to become a dentist. If they see value in me, I will be forever grateful.

Reactions: 15 users
Since it was my only pre-december interview, Louisville!

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Bump because my thread is cooler .. hahah

UGH, I have a lot of schools I want to go to and tbf I would be happy to be accepted anywhere:
Upenn: I got accepted to their general school but not their pre-dent program, still salty about that one >:c
Umich: I go here for undergrad and know a lot of the dental peeps, would be nice because it would be an easy transition
Columbia and UCLA: Because I love their NY and Cali, Michigan is too cold~

UNLV. Gotta love the in-state tuition, along with dirt-cheap cost of living. my 3 other schools are $550,000 tutition/COA for 4 years:bucktooth:

UNLV. Gotta love the in-state tuition, along with dirt-cheap cost of living. my 3 other schools are $550,000 tutition/COA for 4 years:bucktooth:
UNLV impressed me so much. I love their student-run volunteer projects as well.

Temple/Penn are my top two - I sadly haven't heard anything from them though.

Of the schools I interviewed at, Tufts (offer made) and Maryland (interviewed) have been my favorites.

So who's gotten into their first? I know I have!!!

may i ask why? its on my recommended list

Great education, very diverse school, lots of opportunities for community service, rich history, Nashville is awesome, weather is amazing, once you become a Meharrian it's like finding a new family, God fearing institution.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Great education, very diverse school, lots of opportunities for community service, rich history, Nashville is awesome, weather is amazing, once you become a Meharrian it's like finding a new family, God fearing institution.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

thanks. do you know the basis of why people are saying the school should be avoided, the exam pass rate are low, and the administration is messy? I cant attend howard due to my dat score and community college course(physics lol) but i wanted to experience that community.