What is YOUR first choice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks. do you know the basis of why people are saying the school should be avoided, the exam pass rate are low, and the administration is messy? I cant attend howard due to my dat score and community college course(physics lol) but i wanted to experience that community.

Probably for the same reasons people are saying that Obama was the worst president we've ever had. Don't listen to people. Meharry is a great institution and many of my friends who graduated from there are doing extremely well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Probably for the same reasons people are saying that Obama was the worst president we've ever had. Don't listen to people. Meharry is a great institution and many of my friends who graduated from there are doing extremely well.

Thanks. but if dont listen to people i cant listen to you either lol....but i am interested in attending the university and will investigate this further.

two more question though: (1) I was looking online for the price for out of state student( referring to cost of living there and such) and i dont see it. (2) can you attend the college if you no affiliation with the Methodist church?

Attachments

• 201516sodtuitionfees.pdf
    127.8 KB · Views: 40
Here is why you CAN listen to me. I was accepted to Meharry and many of my friends either currently go there and/or graduated from there. So my info comes directly from the school itself. By all means, go ahead and investigate. It's a private institution so the in state cost is the same as the out of state cost. I am Pentecostal and clearly mentioned it during my interviews and I got in. There are Muslims, atheists, Catholics, Baptists, etc...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Here is why you CAN listen to me. I was accepted to Meharry and many of my friends either currently go there and/or graduated from there. So my info comes directly from the school itself. By all means, go ahead and investigate. It's a private institution so the in state cost is the same as the out of state cost. I am Pentecostal and clearly mentioned it during my interviews and I got in. There are Muslims, atheists, Catholics, Baptists, etc...

I know its private. i just dont see estimated living cost on tuition and fee table. Im trying to add that cost on if not included already. I just dont see it lol. But please let me keep you as a contact for any Meharry questions i may have in the future.

Best of luck and Congratulation.

Oh my bad. It's about 95k/year everything included. Feel free to PM me anytime you want. I'll do my best to reply in a timely fashion. Hope you chose Meharry.

Oh my bad. It's about 95k/year everything included. Feel free to PM me anytime you want. I'll do my best to reply in a timely fashion. Hope you chose Meharry.

Thanks. Im new here and dont how to pm yet lol. But, that is some very expensive living cost. assuming first year tuition said 60K that 35K difference. Or is that the price after 4 years of loan interest accruing?

Wow, great to see my thread resurrected.

I'm still hoping to get into my first choice.. but they're waitlist moves February-ish. Sigh

DMD PhD.

Already having my unofficial phd year under a faculty member, doing lots of experiments and collecting data and aiming for multiple coauthor papers and a first author paper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users