What job is this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Placebo Power

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Pharmacy community
one of the coolest things about the field of pharmacy is that it is so versatile. I am looking ahead to what my dream job specialty is, and I need some help please. is there a specialty that I can look into that melds pharmacy and statistics? I like both and if I could find something that combined them both it would be AWESOME!
thanks
the power of placebos
 
head-explode.jpg

Boom
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you think you're interested in pharmacometrics, try to do a project in it first with your school. I did one, and let me tell you that I really didn't like it. But I am not you, and you may like it. How do you know that you really like stats? Have you done stats outside of your basic stats course?