What kind of Bag for interview day?

Started by Lil786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lil786

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What kind of bag should one bring on interview day?? And what documents should one bring along with them?? Any input on this topic would be appreciated.
 
What kind of bag should one bring on interview day?? And what documents should one bring along with them?? Any input on this topic would be appreciated.

I brought a purse that was big enough to carry a few documents without folding them. Most places will give you a folder that you end up carrying outside anyways. Anything that could fit a folder stuffed full of material might be too much.

I carried my personal statement and transcript with me, as well as printed out directions and itinerary for the day (they give it to you when you receive confirmation of your interview). However, I have to say I never ever pulled out my statement or transcript. The directions were useful (also, add the phone number for the admin asst, in case something happens day of you have someone to call).