Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What looks better to adcoms?
1) two semesters of being full-time 15 credits hours with hospital volunteer with research
2) two semesters of being full-time 12 credit hours with hospital volunteer with research and a part-time job at a community pharmacy
I feel the clear answer is number 2. But what if I don't have the opportunity to explain why I am taking a lower credit load?
I haven't been able to successfully clutch the part-time position at the pharmacy. How bad would it look if I didn't even get it?
Would it even matter much?
1) two semesters of being full-time 15 credits hours with hospital volunteer with research
2) two semesters of being full-time 12 credit hours with hospital volunteer with research and a part-time job at a community pharmacy
I feel the clear answer is number 2. But what if I don't have the opportunity to explain why I am taking a lower credit load?
I haven't been able to successfully clutch the part-time position at the pharmacy. How bad would it look if I didn't even get it?
Would it even matter much?
She's a P2 this year at a school different from mine, but I remember asking her a lot of questions about pharmacy school when I was still in college and she was a P1.