General What makes someone qualified to apply Early Decision?

Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSpursGo

SDN Chief Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an NJ ORM resident and I would really like to go to NJMS or RWJMS. I don't have any ties to either school, but I have been a resident for 17-18 years of my life. What makes someone a good candidate for ED programs?
Good stats and an otherwise strong app.

honestly, there isn’t a great reason to do early decision because it’s all advantage for the school to lock up their favorite applicants while delaying your application to other schools. But there isn’t anything that makes you competitive other than the usual criteria
 
Status
Not open for further replies.