what medical schools are NOT need-blind?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yancantcook

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm filling out the tulane application when I notcied the question about whether I will be applying for financial aid from tulane.

Do you guys know if tulane is need blind or not?

I have a feeling they are NOT need-blind if they are asking that question.

Does one's ability to pay full tuition at a med school actually have an impact on admissions in Non-needblind schools?
 
yancantcook said:
I'm filling out the tulane application when I notcied the question about whether I will be applying for financial aid from tulane.

Do you guys know if tulane is need blind or not?

I have a feeling they are NOT need-blind if they are asking that question.

Does one's ability to pay full tuition at a med school actually have an impact on admissions in Non-needblind schools?


believe me, they're gettin their jack whether you pay them, get loans, or whatever other financial means. it plays no part in the admissions game.