Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello guys. I am planning my classes for the next year or so and it seems like I will need to take next summer to finish my pre-req's. I know it sounds early to think of next NEXT summer (not this upcoming summer). I just wanted to make sure my summer school wouldn't overlap with the beginning of pharmacy school (assuming I get in of course). The summer school classes end around mid-late July.
So when does school usually start for incoming 1st years at pharmacy schools?
It'd really suck if I had one week left of microbiology and the first week of pharm. school starts. 😡
Do they usually start late August?
So when does school usually start for incoming 1st years at pharmacy schools?
It'd really suck if I had one week left of microbiology and the first week of pharm. school starts. 😡
Do they usually start late August?