What pharmacy system do you use at retail?

Started by chrono111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrono111

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We currently use EnterpriseRX from Mckesson. We are looking at possibly migrating to something else since ERX is lacking in some areas. It's been hard to find information on other systems. What do you currently use? How do you like it? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
 
Thanks! I'll have to look into Connexus. Anyone have experience with Cerner or Epic? I read they have good products.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I loved QS1 12 years ago - it would drive people crazy because it was impossible to teach yourself and when I did rotations I knew it better than most of the pharmacists and I looked like a fickin genius
 
I have heard good things about QS1 and long term care. I didn't know they had a retail product. I'll have to check them out too.
 
My school uses QS1. It's soo painful to use. if anyone has a tutorial it would be great. My old independent uses RX30, which seems stone age now that I'm spoiled to the CVS system (RXConnect).
 
I use Enterprise as well. It's OK, but I am curious as well what other systems people use. Especially if they have used a few of them.
 
We use Prime Rx by Micromerchant Systems. Not bad at all, no major complaints.

In the retrospect, we should have chosen Pioneer Rx. But hind sight is always 20-20...
 
Wow, thanks the additional feedback. Never heard of Prime or Pioneer RX. More to add to my list for research.