-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What Phone Do You Use?
Started by asrikrishnan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Glad to see a lot of Android love! On my campus literally EVERYONE has an iPhone. I used one for a year but it got so boring.
Oh and I have the best data/text plan in the world. I guarantee you can't beat what I have. Unlimited (without any kind of throttling) 4g data and texts at a total of $16/month. And i'm not on contract either.
Oh and I have the best data/text plan in the world. I guarantee you can't beat what I have. Unlimited (without any kind of throttling) 4g data and texts at a total of $16/month. And i'm not on contract either.
I have a Blackjack II, which I was forced to switch to when my much simpler phone died for good. It was my boyfriend's old phone, and it's taking me forever to learn how to use it. It has some pretty nice features though.
Samsung myth-stake
The Nexus One, dare I say still Google's best phone.
The Nexus One, dare I say still Google's best phone.
they only have 2 phones lol.
I will be picking up the new Galaxy Nexus in November. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich looks amazing.
Join the club 😎
Droid Bionic.
Droid Bionic.
How do you like it? How does the 4G speed compare in your opinion to 3G with regards to speed of apps?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you like it? How does the 4G speed compare in your opinion to 3G with regards to speed of apps?
Anything that uses a signal [for anything] achieves its task much quicker...It becomes pretty obvious (i.e. "what the hell, why is my internet loading/app updates/map loading so slow? Oh, no 4G in this city.")
I like the phone; no buyer's remorse.
Iphone 4 here bud 🙂
I was on an interview in Dallas and I got my first REAL taste of 4G. I didn't have access to my student host's wifi (didn't think to ask him while we were talking) so I used my phone as a wifi hotspot. I was getting 6 MBPS download speeds and was downloading a torrent file at 800 kb/s. 4g is the shiz
I will be picking up the new Galaxy Nexus in November. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich looks amazing.
BTW this is a beastly phone. I just wish they had stuck with Nexus Prime as the name.. rolls of the tongue better lol
2
235009
driod 2 global
I have an iPhone and I love it! 🙂
iPhone and madly in love with it. But I've also had the Droid X, Droid, and Droid Incredible.
I have an iPhone and I love it! 🙂
Iphone 4 here bud 🙂
Am I the lone iPhone user?
+4
How can anyone live without one?
Sprint HTC Evo 4G, got it from walmart online for 25 bucks with 2 year contract. Unlimited text and data. Two smartphone plan is 145 a month w/ 15% discount.
Vintage Palm Treo
Built like a brick
It's got a scientific calculator and a sweet calendar. Who needs angry birds.
Built like a brick
It's got a scientific calculator and a sweet calendar. Who needs angry birds.
2
235009
The cheapest, crappiest phone I could get.
Phones are a distraction until clinicals.
guess you're just lucky to even have a cell phone in grenada 😛
....but seriously though, is wireless data even available/affordable over there?
guess you're just lucky to even have a cell phone in grenada 😛
....but seriously though, is wireless data even available/affordable over there?
Nope.
Reminds me of that Simon and Garfunkel song...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy crap, seriously? I thought I had everyone beat with my sweet circa 2005 technology, but I can't compete with this.Land line. Don't own a cell phone.
Holy crap, seriously? I thought I had everyone beat with my sweet circa 2005 technology, but I can't compete with this.
Yep, seriously. I don't know anybody else IRL that does not have one. I figure that one day, I'll be connected to the ear by one when I'm a docta!
Closing as this thread has no direct relevance to medical school or the aspiration thereto. Please consider the lounge for all your socializing needs and the tech forums for all your expensive toy needs.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.