what prep course to enroll for npte?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sh1979

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys!
im new here and i would like to know your opinion on what prep course to enroll for npte. which one is better the TEP or Therapy team? hope you can share your views. i been looking for a prep course to help me in passing the npte this coming july. hope somebody will share their experience.
thank you in advance :):):):)

Members don't see this ad.

I used TherapyEd. I took the class through school. I used both the TherapyEd book and course manual from the class. I did not pass the first time BUT I blame my anxiety. The second time I around I bought the PEAT (you need to buy this--it's 90 bucks but you get two tests) and only "studied" for a week--which was looking through my TherapyEd course manual. I've heard good things about the TEP--if I would have failed in April I was going to attempt that course. TherapyEd has "harder" practice test, Scorebuilders test are considered "easier" and the PEAT is the most similar to the NPTE.

Good luck!! :zip:

Reactions: 1 user
thanks for the info and congrats. do you have any idea with Therapy team?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi please let me know about therapy team , I heard they have a 9 day on campus course for 1,000$ .Has any one done it ?

hi guys!
im new here and i would like to know your opinion on what prep course to enroll for npte. which one is better the TEP or Therapy team? hope you can share your views. i been looking for a prep course to help me in passing the npte this coming july. hope somebody will share their experience.
thank you in advance :):):):)
I would recommend therapyed or scorebuilders course. I did a kind of short survey for which one is better. So i found therapyed much better, for TEP there are lots of bad reviews. Personally, i didnot like TEP study method.

What is TEPs study method
"TEP study method" by that I mean the way they prepare us for NPTE exam. It could be good for those who have studied in USA but not for foreign graduates (that I believe)

"TEP study method" by that I mean the way they prepare us for NPTE exam. It could be good for those who have studied in USA but not for foreign graduates (that I believe)
Oh ok. Gotcha. Thanks for the response.

thanks, will crane for the info. i will purchase it :). hope some will also post their other reference or where they got some sample questions.