What Schools to Report if Reapplying?

Started by MCATHELP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MCATHELP

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if this has been asked on another thread.

I'm reapplying to DO schools after applying to MD schools last year.

I submitted my primaries for MD schools in mid August of 2004. But then I wasn't sure if I wanted to do MD so I ended up not submitting secondaries for majority of the schools to which I applied.

For NOVA's application, they ask for allopathic schools that you applied to in the past. Do I tell them the schools that I only completed primaries for or do I tell them the schools that I completed the primary and secondary? Do I have to tell them that I withdrew my application?