What should I bring to a local interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

On Eagle's Wings

To Make Man Whole
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview next week at a nearby medical school and I will be commuting there. What should I bring? I checked earlier posts and most people seem to say you should not bring a leather portfolio with paper in it but you should bring ID and a pen? What about other things like a water bottle or a copy of your resume and primary and secondary applications? Or should I bring nothing? I really don't know; this is my first medical school interview.
 
I have an interview next week at a nearby medical school and I will be commuting there. What should I bring? I checked earlier posts and most people seem to say you should not bring a leather portfolio with paper in it but you should bring ID and a pen? What about other things like a water bottle or a copy of your resume and primary and secondary applications? Or should I bring nothing? I really don't know; this is my first medical school interview.
There is nothing you need to bring at my school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad