What should I do now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I havent had positive experiences with EK Testing Material. It seems to focus so much on what they specifically teach and not focus on the whole picture.

I dropped it after the first content book and just use a mix of EK 1001 and TPRH-L

I have finished my content review and taken the following aamc practice tests:

PS/VR/BS Total
3: 8/9/11 28
4: 9/10/11 30
5: 10/10/10 30
7: 9/11/12 32
8: 10/10/11 31 (On the PS section, I had 5 really easy questions I shouldn't have missed, and a 3 on the BS section)

I always seem to finish the BS section with about 15 extra minutes (I obviously need to go slower and focus more on this section)

I have 4 weeks left until the test, and will take the aamc 9, 10, and 11. I also have been doing the questions out of TPR Hyperlearning Science Workbook, and thinking about doing the questions out of the EK subject books.

What else should I do to prepare for the big day? What will give me the biggest bang for my buck study wise?
Finish up your aamc as planned. Work problem areas out in TPR workbook. Make sure you spend plenty of time on post-game, analyzing every answer in the aamc tests. Review content that you need to (books, videos etc) and you should be good to go.

I would also, in terms of being prepared, see you are sleeping and eating as best you can, and get some physical activity. Good for stamina, good for combating stress. I would also recommend not studying for or talking about the MCAT the day before. Try to not even think about it by spending that day doing something fun but not significantly exhausting. Wake up the morning of the test, look over a card with a few things you just always seem to forget/mix up, get to the center, and rock that thing!

Members don't see this ad :)