what should I do to like medecine more?

Started by Dr_Amr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr_Amr

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everybody,

i am a 4th year medical student in egypt , I found out about this forum in google, and it looks like a realy big and public forum , I hope I can find some good advice and good company here,

my problem in short is , I am a very unstable guy, ie. I can't keep wanting the same thing for a long time , earlier in the time of my high school I was very interested in scientific and medical issues and I decided to go into the medical career, but shortly after that I got bored , I didn't do my duties as I should , computer and graphic took my attention for a while but I couldn't keep wanting gfx also for long! , and for three years I succeeded in my collegue but with bad degrees, and this is the 4th year and I really want to like my career as a doctor but I don't know what to do to make sure I won't get bored after a while,

I am looking for advice about this issue, and this is a medical forum , and for sure there're alot of good psychatric ( spelling? ) doctors here , and maybe also there're other people who went through the same experience as mine, my question is : what do you advice me to do so that I can keep liking medicine and medical career forever?

really thx alot for help 🙂