What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skrilladoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.3 CUM GPA and a 3.0 BCPM GPA

MCAT is 31.

I have had a few interviews, but have been waitlisted/rejected. How can I make myself a more attractive candidate for admission for my next interviews/reapplication process for Fall 2010.

I do still have a semester left in which I'm taking 18 hours and can get a A in each class.

My E.C.'s/statement are stellar....most likely the reason as to why I am getting interviews.

Should I not graduate and take more classes? I don't know how this process works in order to improve my GPA after graduation.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a 3.3 CUM GPA and a 3.0 BCPM GPA

MCAT is 31.

I have had a few interviews, but have been waitlisted/rejected. How can I make myself a more attractive candidate for admission for my next interviews/reapplication process for Fall 2010.

I do still have a semester left in which I'm taking 18 hours and can get a A in each class.

My E.C.'s/statement are stellar....most likely the reason as to why I am getting interviews.

Should I not graduate and take more classes? I don't know how this process works in order to improve my GPA after graduation.

Maybe you should focus on what went wrong in those interviews you did have this cycle. Clearly they liked you enough on paper to bring you in but something did not work out for you during the interview itself.

If you are looking to improve your numbers though, you could try to take some upper-level science courses to get your GPA up a little more. You should probably keep the MCAT unless you are positive you will score higher than a 31 this time.

write LOInterests, really really good ones!!! you don't want to be a reapp!! if you have new activities update the schools that haven't interviewed you yet! good luck, i hope you don't have to go through this again