pampud

Jan 3, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi all,

I’m applying this admissions cycle and while I’m finishing up the final touches on my ADEA AADSAS application, I’m eager to see what supplemental applications will entail. Can anyone provide some insight regarding what to expect?

Thanks,
Drew

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Basically more questions about why that school specifically. Many schools already have their supplemental questions up on AADSAS - it'll be similar to those.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

CaliforniaCrentist

2+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Half of them were just a couple questions then you give them more money. You can expect that from the ones with little to none on the AADSAS portion. Some will have a pretty extensive supplemental but all of it won't take long.

Reactions: 1 user

pampud

Jan 3, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Half of them were just a couple questions then you give them more money. You can expect that from the ones with little to none on the AADSAS portion. Some will have a pretty extensive supplemental but all of it won't take long.

Thank you so much for this information, I really appreciate it!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.