Quantcast

What should I include to help a dentist write an LoR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mouthhole

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
A dentist said he would write a LoR for me but I was wondering what I should include in the e-mail to help him write it? Short bio and interests perhaps?

y3nd0

Kitteh likes to stare
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I sent out requests, I attached my PS and lists of EC's I did. I also used Interfolio, so I attached instructions on how to use it and upload the letter.

Reactions: 1 user

Mouthhole

Reaction score
When I sent out requests, I attached my PS and lists of EC's I did. I also used Interfolio, so I attached instructions on how to use it and upload the letter.

Thank you. Quick question, can you read the letters that are uploaded on Interfolio?

y3nd0

Kitteh likes to stare
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Quick question, can you read the letters that are uploaded on Interfolio?
You have the option of making it confidential or open file (meaning you can read it), but it's highly recommended that you keep it confidential (so you cannot read it). The adcoms can see what type of letter they are getting. If they see that you have access to it, it pretty much throws the letter's credibility out the window.

Reactions: 1 user

Mouthhole

Reaction score
You have the option of making it confidential or open file (meaning you can read it), but it's highly recommended that you keep it confidential (so you cannot read it). The adcoms can see what type of letter they are getting. If they see that you have access to it, it pretty much throws the letter's credibility out the window.

Ahh okay, I'll hope for the best lol