What should I know going into boards?? im confused. Please help!

Started by barkerb27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

barkerb27

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just started looking into studying for NBDE part I in June/July and am looking for general information about the boards. When/what should I study? How do I register for the test? I feel like my school hasnt really told us enough about whats going on and am needing some help figuring out what I should do moving forwards. Any advice would be helpful.🙂🙂🙂Thanks!
 
Material: Decks, First aid, ASDA papers

Registration: Check the nbde guide...depends on ur educational status

Study duration: 3 months is enuff...

Make sure u grasp everything when u study...