What step should I take?

Started by Adetutu
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adetutu

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

Hope you're staying safe? I am an African doctor of Optometry (with an OD). I want to enrol for a master's program in the US with a likely probability of working in the field. I need a school offering a crash combined program(OD/MS with duration of 3years). I sent emails to some schools offering the combined program but I was told that I cant apply directly for the program

I am aware of the bridge exam offered by Salus University and NECO and It's my last resort. Assuming, I write this bridge exam and pass, will i be given a licenced OD to practice?

Pls, your opinions and explanations are needed.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk