What texas schools have quality prepharmacy programs?

Started by Flipps
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flipps

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know University of Houston has a good pharmacy school, but I don't know how good their undergrad program is.

Anyone have any firsthand experience? How does it stack up against bigger name state schools like UT/A&M?
 
I know University of Houston has a good pharmacy school, but I don't know how good their undergrad program is.

Anyone have any firsthand experience? How does it stack up against bigger name state schools like UT/A&M?

Don't make too much of it. Prepharm is just like premed in that it is what you make of it; not the dean of the biology/chemistry department, not the class, not the professor, but you.

$.02 as a student at one of A&M's sister schools applying to MD programs starting May.
 
I agree with exi's response. Other than prerequisites for pharmacy school, the rest is really up to you. Just be sure to get some kind of pharmacy experience (volunteer or employment) along the way.