What the names of non-rolling medical schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I decided to take MCAT in August 2004 (because I would rather take in August and do good than take it in April and fail) I would like to ask if anybody knows medical schools in CT,MA,NY area which have non-rolling admission process?

Members don't see this ad.

yale, harvard, cornell... in those areas... maybe more?

Members don't see this ad :)
NYU is semi-rolling.

Shell out $25 like the rest of us and buy the MSAR. You will thank yourself over in spades. Get it from www.aamc.org. Its infinitely useful and will answer this question and more.

CCW

Originally posted by acab
NYU is semi-rolling.

Actually, NYU says it's semi rolling, but it's mostly just rolling. They say that the majority of decisions are sent out on Feb. 14th, but actually nearly all those decisions appeared to be waitlists/rejections. Nearly everyone on SDN who got into NYU got in well before that decision date of Feb. 14th.

Northwestern is truly semi-rolling. If you interview, you'll hear after one of two decision dates. Those were in November and February this year.

Originally posted by felipe5
UPenn is

Hey felipe!

I hope this week that we interviewees who have UPenn as our dream school will roll in an acceptance. Yes, that was weak, but I could not help but say it! :hardy:

yes my friend, this wait is officially almost over!!!!!!!!! I'm super stoked......did you ever hear back from UCLA??? I'm still waiting from Wash U too.....uggggh. Oh well, good luck man!!!!! try and keep yourself busy:horns: