Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2002
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Since I decided to take MCAT in August 2004 (because I would rather take in August and do good than take it in April and fail) I would like to ask if anybody knows medical schools in CT,MA,NY area which have non-rolling admission process?

mmz6

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2002
Status (Visible)
yale, harvard, cornell... in those areas... maybe more?

About the Ads

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Status (Visible)
Shell out $25 like the rest of us and buy the MSAR. You will thank yourself over in spades. Get it from www.aamc.org. Its infinitely useful and will answer this question and more.

CCW

lyragrl

Mold-a-rama fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by acab
NYU is semi-rolling.

Actually, NYU says it's semi rolling, but it's mostly just rolling. They say that the majority of decisions are sent out on Feb. 14th, but actually nearly all those decisions appeared to be waitlists/rejections. Nearly everyone on SDN who got into NYU got in well before that decision date of Feb. 14th.

Northwestern is truly semi-rolling. If you interview, you'll hear after one of two decision dates. Those were in November and February this year.

DrJ2B

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
NY
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by felipe5
UPenn is

Hey felipe!

I hope this week that we interviewees who have UPenn as our dream school will roll in an acceptance. Yes, that was weak, but I could not help but say it! :hardy:

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
yes my friend, this wait is officially almost over!!!!!!!!! I'm super stoked......did you ever hear back from UCLA??? I'm still waiting from Wash U too.....uggggh. Oh well, good luck man!!!!! try and keep yourself busy:horns:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.