1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

What the ****

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Winston Smith, Aug 14, 2002.

1. Winston Smith

Winston Smith i didn't do it
    7+ Year Member

I don't get it. My verbal is just crazy. Of the last 4 full lengths I have taken (and these were within the last two weeks) I have scored twice with an 11 and twice with a 9. What gives? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm getting a bit worried now.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

are they all Kaplan exams? or all TPR exams? or all AAMC??

I hope you're not comparing Kaplan exams versus AAMC exams or something like that. Population varies which causes a statistical difference in scores. Check out how many you missed instead for each test. is it about the same?